Jordan Village Improvement Project Update
Recent Work Completed:
- The existing road has been pulverized on Twenty-First Street, Wismer Street, and on 19th Street north of Wismer Street
- Test pits have been completed at various key locations to measure the exact depth of underground infrastructure
- Underground work on Twenty First Street and Wismer Street has commenced, including sanitary sewer, storm sewer, and water main work
- Adjustments have been made to improve detour signage including relocating the "Business Open" sign to intersection of Fourth Avenue and Jordan Road for greater visibility
Two-Week Look Ahead:
- Removal of existing watermain, sewers, curb and sidewalks along Wismer Street and Twenty-First Street
- Installation of new watermain, storm sewers, and sanitary sewers along Wismer Street and Twenty-First Street
- Additional "Local Businesses Open" signage to be installed
Please feel free to contact me at my cell number, 905-933-8962 or by email should you have any questions or concerns. Please phone our 24-hour public works line for urgent after-hour inquiries at 905-641-0971.
The Town of Lincoln would like to thank all affected residents and businesses for their patience and cooperation during the construction works. Keep an eye out for further email updates as we move forward with this transformational project in the Village.
Michael Gacnik, P. Eng
Project Manager, Town of Lincoln
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link