Jordan Village Improvement Project Update
Jordan Village Improvement Project Update:
Recent Work Completed:
- Underground work for new storm and sanitary sewer on Twenty First Street and Wismer Street has been completed
- An oil and grit separator storm sewer manhole has been installed at the intersection of Twenty-first Street and Main Street to improve on-going storm water outlet quality by removing course sediment and oils from passing stormwater (See photos attached)
- Additional "Local Businesses Open" signage installed
- Temporary full closure of Nineteenth Street and Wismer Street completed to accommodate sanitary sewer installation. “Local Traffic Only” closure will be reinstated by the end of today
Two-Week Look Ahead:
- Underground work for watermain installation on Wismer Street and sanitary sewer installation on Nineteenth Street north of Wismer Street
- Complete removal of existing watermain, sewers, curb along Wismer Street and Twenty-First Street
- Installation of new curbs on 21st Street and Wismer
Please feel free to contact me at my cell number, 905-933-8962 or by email, should you have any questions or concerns. I am happy to schedule a time to meet on site to discuss any concerns.
For urgent after-hour inquiries, please phone our 24-hour public works line at 905-641-0971.
The Town of Lincoln would like to thank all affected residents and businesses for their patience and cooperation during the construction works. Keep an eye out for further email updates as we move forward with this transformational project in the Village.
Michael Gacnik, P.Eng
Project Manager, Town of Lincoln