Jordan Village Improvement Project Update
Jordan Village Improvement Project Update:
Initiatives for Local Business:
- Five additional custom "Open for Business" signs have been installed to notify passing vehicles that businesses remain open during construction and highlight the great amenities Jordan Village has to offer
- See attached information on the Digital Service Squad Funding Opportunity
- The Town will be hosting an Open House for Jordan Village Businesses on September 12, 2022, between 3pm and 7pm at the Jordan Museum. We will be sharing information on construction plans for next year and other initiatives for businesses. This is an open event, so please join us and share the invite with others in your community! If you are unable to attend, please email me and I will be happy to provide an update and coordinate additional meetings to discuss the project.
Recent Work Completed:
- Roadwork on Wismer Street and Twenty-first Street have been completed. Please note the final asphalt layer will be completed in 2024 for the project as a whole.
- Underground work, curbs, base asphalt, and tree planting have been completed on Nineteenth Street north of Wismer Street
- The existing road has been pulverized and sanitary sewer work has commenced on Nineteenth Street south of Wismer Street
Two-Week Look Ahead:
- Installation of new sanitary sewers along Nineteenth Street South of Wismer Street to the parking lot
- Installation of sidewalk, exposed aggregate, bicycle lane and landscaping on Nineteenth Street north of Wismer Street
Please feel free to contact me at my cell number, 905-933-8962 or by email should you have any questions or concerns. Please phone our 24-hour public works line for urgent after-hour inquiries at 905-641-0971.
The Town of Lincoln would like to thank all affected residents and businesses for their patience and cooperation during the construction works. Keep an eye out for further email updates as we move forward with this transformational project in the Village.
Michael Gacnik, P.Eng
Project Manager, Town of Lincoln